Commercial Office Space for lease Rent in DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase 2, Sector 24, (Gurugram (Gurgaon))
Find Commercial Office Space for rent / lease in DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon within your budget on Leasing-Gurgaon.in . 3000 Sq. Ft. to 100000 Sq. Ft. – Rent / Lease Commercial office space in Cyber City, Sector 24, DLF Phase 2, Gurugram (Gurgaon).
Office Space For Rent Lease In DLF Cybercity Gurugram
- Option are also available Office Space
- Space 3000 sq ft – 40000 sq ft
- Work station
- Conference room
- Plz call me more details.
About DLF Cybercity Gurugram
DLF Cybercity Gurugram, which is India’s largest integrated business district was developed in 2003. Presently it houses more than 300 clients including top International and Indian clients. The five pillars of success of DLF Cybercity Gurugram are infrastructure, Safety, Sustainability, Security and Customer Centricity.
We acknowledge that the ways of doing business is changing every day and in the present scenario, corporates as well as working professionals demand their work place to be more interactive, integrated and well-connected. This is the driving force behind our constant endeavor to enhance clients’ working experience by making their work places smarter and better integrated. So go ahead and take a tour of DLF Cybercity Gurugram.
16 Lane Signal Free Road
The 16 lane signal free road network is fully integrated and aligned with the rapid metro route, underpasses and various foot over bridges across major corporate and residential hubs of Gurugram to enable seamless connectivity.
- Installation of Variable Message System (VMS) Boards for live traffic updates, distance to milestones, weather information and live match scores
- Environment friendly LED lights all through the corridor
- Landscaping with about 5000 trees with footpaths and cycling tracks
- Installation of informatory and cautionary road signages and safety median barriers all along the corridor
- Construction of catch basins in a span of 35 meters equipped with sump wells and auto sensor disposal pumps to recharge underground water level
- All utilities laid in dedicated 5 meters wide utility corridor on either side of the carriageways
- Project commenced in 2012 and is expected to be completed by mid-2017
- Construction Partner – M/s IL&FS
- Project Management Consultant – M/s AECOM
- Maximum speed allowed – 80 km/hr
- 78 meter wide signal free road with 6 underpasses (Refer to underpasses route map)
- Total Distance – 10.5 kms; 8.3 kms from DLF Gateway Tower to Sector 55/56 Rotary
- Connected to Delhi Metro with common ticketing system.
- Train Frequency of every 3 mins running from 6 am to 12 midnight.
- 6 operational Stations connecting 6 Cybercity Buildings.
- Catering to 25000 commuters per day with total capacity of 150,000 commuters.
- Pedestrian walkways connecting each building with metro station.
- Saves up to 80% travel cost per month for employees & employers.
An Ecosystem Where Safety Comes First
- India’s first Private Fire Station with a 90 meter high Hydraulic Skylift that can reach up to 30 floors
- DuPont, world leader in safety, is DLF’s safety advisor, auditor and partner
- Built as per seismic zone 5-NBC requirement is 4
- Regular fire drills and safety training programs for tenants’ employees
- Disaster Management and Disaster Recovery Plan (DMDRP) centers are equipped with all emergency equipments,and are attached to office buildings
- Thermal Imaging Cameras, to detect any fire and reach to the seed of the fire quickly
- 5 safety patents filed by DLF
An Ecosystem Focused on Security
- Foot Over Bridges (named Cyberwalk) are equipped with anti-skid and tactile floors, CCTV cameras, elevators, ramps and escalators
- 24×7 ring security
- 8000+ CCTV cameras & Pan Tilt Zoom Cameras for ground & aerial surveillance
- 700+ Security Guards 24×7
- 170+ single frequency walkie-talkies
- Electronic Access Control System for buildings
- Secured through a boundary wall with well lit roads & pathways at night
- Fully monitored visitor entry & exit management
- Destination controlled elevators
|Price||6 Lac 600,000 ₹ Per Month|
|ID||DLF Cyber City -1|
|Home area||5000 sqft|
- Air conditioning
- Centrally Air Conditioned
- Conference room
- Intercom Facility
- Maintenance Staff
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Security / Fire Alarm
- Service / Goods Lift
- Visitor Parking
- Waste Disposal
- Water Storage